Accredited First Aid Courses for Work, Sport and Leisure
We offer nationally recognised and accredited First Aid training courses which:
- meet HSE guidelines for First Aid in the Workplace (EFAW/ FAW/ FAW Requalification).
- satisfy the requirements for validation of outdoor NGB Awards (e.g. 16 hour Outdoor First Aid)
- meet the Statutory Framework requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (Paediatric First Aid)
- satisfy coaching requirements (various Sports First Aid courses).
We also offer bespoke first aid training courses tailored to suit your work or leisure needs
and/or extras such as anaphylaxis training, defibrillator training and Forestry Plus .
Our courses are:
- fun, friendly and highly practical
- contextualised to your environment or work place
- delivered by professional trainers
Courses follow an easy systems approach to help you remember your first aid skills.
Certification is from ITC First *an Ofqual and SQA Accreditation approved Awarding Organisation.
All due diligence requirements are met.
Several of you?
If you are a group of 4 or more why not let us come to you?
We also offer discounted rates for group bookings on open courses.
When and Where:
Most of A2E’s first aid courses are in the Midlands, Shropshire and Welsh borders but we are part of a network of ITC trainers running courses nationwide.
We run courses weekdays and weekends.
Please contact Cara on 07854 695178 or send us an email if you wish to discuss your training needs.
*ITC First is a registered Awarding Organisation. ITC First develops qualifications and approves, supports and verifies the activities of ITC Providers and Centres. ITC First is regulated by Ofqual (England) and SQA Accreditation (Scotland). Many ITC courses are on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and thus may be eligible for funding.