Most of our first aid training courses aren’t advertised as they are provided for groups.
If you can’t see a course or date listed below that suits you then please contact us as it may be possible to put individuals onto a group course.
If there is a group of 4 or more of you, why not let us run a course for you at your venue?
Next Course dates:
16 hour Outdoor First Aid – Cost £120. (Only £100 if booked & paid more than 1 month ahead)
- 8-9th January ITC L3 (Mon, Tues) FULL
- 5-6th February ITC L3 (Mon, Tues) FULL
- 13-14th March ITC L3 (Tues, Weds)
- 24-25th April ITC L3 (Tues, Weds)
- 22-23rd May ITC L3 (Tues, Weds)
- 19-20th June ITC L3 (Tues, Weds)
An Emergency First Aid at Work certificate can also be obtained from these courses for a small additional fee of £15. Please let us know in advance if this certificate is required so that the EFAW qualification can be registered.
Please contact us to book your place.
ITC Forest School First Aid – Ironbridge, Shropshire.
Cost £120. (Only £100 if booked & paid more than 1 month ahead)
- 8-9th January (Mon, Tues) FULL
- 5-6th February (Mon, Tues) FULL
- 13-14th March (Tues, Weds)
- 24-25th April (Tues, Weds)
- 22-23rd May (Tues, Weds)
- 19-20th June (Tues, Weds)
NB the Forest School course is suitable for validation of most NGB outdoor instructor awards as it is 16 hours, assessed and has an outdoor element. Ideal for Scout leaders, D of E, conservation volunteers, bush craft leaders etc.
If interested in a course for a group at your venue, please contact Cara on 07854 695178 or contact us via this link.
*Although these courses are full, if you are interested please enquire because if there is enough demand it may be possible to put on an extra course or to put you onto a group course.