Environment specific courses tailor made for you!
We can run bespoke courses for groups at your venue of any length from a 4 hour basic skills course to full one or two day courses.
Suitable when a statutory Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) certificate is not required or when wanting content that is additional to the standard EFAW and more specific to your environment.
- Clubs and societies whose members would like to know basic or environment specific first aid skills.
- Small organisations wanting to cover content not on an EFAW such as breaks and soft tissue injuries or first aid specific to their environment, e..g. Forestry F+
Bespoke Courses are based on a systematic approach to emergency and incident management. Courses build up from the content of a one day Emergency course and can be tailored to the likely first aid requirements of your work or play.
Typical Course Content:
- One day Emergency First Aid – This course covers the essentials of managing immediate, potentially life threatening incidents in a systematic manner.
- PLUS tailored content designed to suit your environment.
Assessment and certification
- Certification is by ITC First, an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation.
- The certificate can include a list of the qualification content and the number of hours attended for ‘license to practice’ purposes. It will have a valid lifetime of 3 years.
- The certificate title can be amended to reflect the content and rationale of the training e.g. Basic First Aid for Gardeners.
- Candidates are normally continually assessed by the trainer delivering the course. There is no final exam.