Course: Outdoor First Aid Emergency Action, 8 hours
This is a one day course covering basic life support in the outdoor setting, including how to deal with life threatening emergencies.
It covers unit 1 of the Outdoor First Aid Emergency Incident Management course and is suitable for some leader awards.
- Outdoor practitioners who do not need a 16 hour course and who are not likely to have to deal with head and neck injuries or falls from height, or impact at speed injuries.
- £560 for a group of up to 12 at your venue.
Assessment and certification
- Assessment is continual by the trainer.
- Certification is from ITC First subject to meeting the required assessment standards.
- Interactive hands on training indoors and outdoors
- Professional trainer(s) *
- One CPR training manikin to two participants
- Comprehensive and easy to follow manual
- An accredited and recognised certificate valid for 3 years
* Trainers are experienced professionals – chosen for their skills as a trainer and experience as outdoor practitioners. They have an active interest in First Aid training and an understanding of the specific needs of various outdoor environments and professions.