Most of our first aid training courses aren’t advertised as they are provided for groups.
If you can’t see a course or date listed below that suits you then please contact us as it may be possible to put individuals onto a group course.
If there is a group of 2 or more of you, why not let us run a course for you at your venue?
Next Course dates:
ITC L3 Emergency First Aid at Work Cost £80.00
- When there are no specific EFAW open courses running, subject to space, it may be possible to join Day 1 of an Outdoor First Aid course, see dates below, and obtain this qualification. Timings would be 9-6 and there would be extra content included. Some practical exercises may be done outdoors. Cost £75. Venue: Telford/ Shrewsbury area
16 hour Outdoor First Aid – Cost £140. Book now for autumn courses.
Telford/ Shewsbury area, Shropshire.
- 6-7th Sept (Tue/Wed) Upton Magna Only one place left
- 27-28th Sept (Tue/Wed) Upton Magna Only two places left
- 4-5th Oct (Tue/Wed) Upton Magna
- 1-2 Nov (Tue/Wed) Upton Magna
- 6-7th Dec (Tue/Wed) Upton Magna
An Emergency First Aid at Work certificate can also be obtained from these courses for a small additional fee of £15. Please let us know in advance if this certificate is required so that the EFAW qualification can be registered. Ditto if Forestry +F is required
Please contact us to book your place.
ITC Forest School First Aid – Cost £140. Book now.
13-14th September (Tues/Weds) Upton Magna Almost full
Telford/ Shrewsbuy area, Shropshire.
- For all the above listed Outdoor First Aid dates it is possible to get a Forest School First Aid qualification instead. If this is required please request this when booking. The basic content and manuals will be the same for both qualifications- and both adults and children are covered- but additional junior CPR manikins will be used for the Forest School candidates and there are a few more practical assessments relating to the Forest School environment and activities.
If a Paediatric First Aid certificate is also required this may be possible for a small additional fee of £25. Please let us know in advance so that the paediatric qualification can be registered and additional course content and assessments factored in. The Paediatric qualification includes infants aged 0-1 years as well as children.
NB the Forest School course is suitable for validation of most NGB outdoor instructor awards as it is 16 hours, assessed and has an outdoor element. Ideal for Scout leaders, D of E, conservation volunteers, bush craft leaders etc.
If interested in a course for a group at your venue, please contact Cara on 07854 695178 or via the form on the contact us page.
*If courses are marked as full, and you are interested please still enquire because if there is enough demand it may be possible to put on an extra course or to put you onto a group course.