Course: Basic Skills Refresher, 3+ hours
Annual 3-hour essential life saving skills refresher. Designed to allow First Aiders to brush up on their First Aid skills.
This training is strongly recommended by the HSE for all who have completed a statutory:
- 3-day First Aid at Work, or
- 2-day First Aid at Work Requalification, or
- 1-day Emergency First Aid at Work qualification.
Course duration: 3 to 4 hours
We can run courses for groups at your own venue at times to suit you, day time, evenings, weekdays or weekends.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Course Content: Basic Skills Refresher
- Assessing the situation
- Managing unconsciousness (including seizure)
- CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) & AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators)
- Treatment of wounds and bleeding
- Treatment for shock.
- Interactive hands on training
- Professional trainer(s)
- One CPR training manikin to two participants
- Update in E/FAW log